Voila Travel is totally customer driven and focused, with the expertise to manage travel portfolios in a professional manner. At Voila Travel, we understand that not every company or customer has the same travel requirements, therefore we tailor make all our service agreements to suite our individual customer needs.
Voila Travel offers a unique combination of expert advice, local personal service and global negotiating strength to maximize your travel cost savings. We pride ourselves in being able to provide exceptional customer service and are so confident in this proposition that we will not tie you in to a fixed contract.
Voila Travel offers an after hours emergency number whereby you can contact us even when you are not in the country. Our dedicated staff will be able to assist you with any problem that may arise during your trip; we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We aim to provide a seamless travel service from first contact right through to completion. Our goal is to accommodate all your travel needs,whether it's for business or personal travel.
- Flight Reservations(Domestic/Regional/International)
- Car Rental
- Accommodation Bookings
- Travel Insurance
- Visa assistance
- International/Domestic Group Travel
- Key Account Management
- Corporate Account Management
- Card Reconciliation
- Quality Control
- Travel Policy Management
- Full Account Implementation
- Leisure Bookings
- Honeymoon packages
- Groups, Incentives and Conferences
- 24 Hour Service
Service Performance Level Measurement
Voila Travel will ensure that all of its consultants are familiar with Clients travel policy. Voila Travel consultants will investigate each itinerary for the best fare, which falls within the parameters of the business travellers need and Clients travel policy.
Voila Travel will always provide the following:
- Voila Travel shall make the traveller aware of all restrictions and conditions that may be applicable to fares at the time of quoting.
- All offers will, in the first instance, be in accordance with Client preferred supplier policy (as amended from time to time and conveyed in writing to Voila Travel) and in line with Client travel policy.
- In the event of cheapest fare option not being accepted by traveller, this will be documented and reported to management.
- In the event that a confirmation is not immediately available, a follow up call would be made to the travel organiser, or traveller within 2 hours. Thereafter, further contact as agreed.
- On cancellation of any travel arrangements, Voila Travel will notify the relevant suppliers and use their best endeavours to avoid any penalties. Should there be any charges,these will be advised to the traveller / booker at the time of receipt of request or at the time that the supplier advises of any penalties.
- No new bookings should however be initiated after hours unless an emergency has occurred.
- The procedures for payment for after hours amendments to tickets remains the same as tickets issued during working hours.